Now that I’m in the midst of my second trimester, I’m constantly on the hunt for clothes that don’t feel frumpy but that also have the comfort of pajamas. Especially since I spend most of my day chasing a very busy toddler around, comfort is my top priority – but I still want to look like I tried! Enter, loungewear. I guess we all have Gen Z to thank for making these beauties come back in style, and hey, I’m not complaining one bit.
While comfort is my top priority, I also love a good bargain. When I set out on this Amazon.com quest for pregnancy friendly loungewear sets, I knew I didn’t want to spend more than $35 for a single set. I hunted, read reviews, looked at customer photos, and finally narrowed it down to three sets. I bought them all and reviewed them here to save you the time. I’ll go ahead and tell you, while they aren’t all perfect, my final verdict (cliffnotes version) is that all three of these are well-worth your money. Keep reading to hear the details on my new favorite pregnancy friendly loungewear sets from our good friend, Amazon.com.
This is maybe my favorite set of the three. I purchased it in the brown color and in a large, so the bump would have plenty of room to grow. I found it true to size, although you should know that the top is a bit short in my opinion. If the pants hadn’t come up so high, I may have had issue with the top length. Here are the quick pros and cons:
- Price: It’s under $30 for the set (at least in the color and size I got)
- Quality: The fabric feels thick without feeling heavy. It’s nice and soft too! I’ve already washed it once and nothing seems to be fraying or ripping.
- The pocket on the front – I just like it and think it’s super cute!
- The drawstring is great on the pants – I like the thickness of the waistband too. It really adds to the comfort level of this set!
- The top is a bit short for my liking. The pants come up high enough to make it work, but I really would have had a problem with this if I ordered my usual size of medium.
- Matt says the color makes me look like a UPS driver. Not sure what to think about that comment, but I personally like the brown!
Love this set? You can buy it here!