This episode of Where Faith Grows is a very special one! After so many of you asked me questions about podcasting, I decided to get right down to it in an episode all about how to start a podcast. To keep these show notes simple, here is what I cover in this episode:
- How I started Where Faith Grows
- Creating graphics for your show – (I use Canva!)
- Deciding on a show format, length for your show, and frequency of episodes
- Planning out your first 10 episodes
- Learning to edit and tips for getting started editing your podcast
- Show music
- Show notes
- Hosting your podcast
- …and other tips and tricks I’ve learned in the last 6 months of podcasting!
Happy 6 month birthday to the Where Faith Grows podcast! I’m using this special time to reflect on my journey and help you learn how to start a podcast too! Enjoy this episode that is FULL of reflection, inspiration, and tips and tricks vital to starting and launching your own podcast. Don’t forget to check out the links from today’s show below so you can utilize all the resources I talk about in today’s episode!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Where Faith Grows wherever you listen to podcasts and share it with a friend if you love it! If you share about this episode on social media, be sure to use #wherefaithgrowspodcast so I can see what you are learning and loving!